Wednesday 6 May 2009

Growth process

These days I have to make a important decision which will affect my future. This make me feel depress, do not know which way is correct path to lead a better life. Childhood memories flow out from my mind. Suddenly, I really hope that I can go back to my childhood to start my life all over again to prevent all those regrets. But in my heart there is another sound asked me that, if i have been given another new chance, will i change my fate?
So I put myself back into every stage in my past time, when I made those important decision.I asked myself: If I am in the same circumstances again, will I made same decision again. Finally, I got my answer, yes, I will.Because I have responsibility and I forced to make all those decisions. So I should not regret.
Every time we meet obstacle, that is the chance to grow up. It is a test to our mind and our heart, whether we are strong enough to overcome those obstacles.Same with the decision making, from here we can know whether we are mature enough or not. We should not only think about ourselves, but also people surrounding.
When we grown up, we should be more serious in making decision because we are not children anymore.It will cause trouble to other people. It have been a long time, I do not look back to my mistake, my misbehavior every night. I think this is a very good way to become mature. We can think back what did other people said, their expression when talking with us and even we put ourselves in their circumstances and think back what we have said in the day.

The photo took near sifu's house on a mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment