Thursday 23 November 2023

Eye care device

Since 2018, this is already fifth year I shop from Tabao. A special product I would record down this year , will be eye care device. At first. I was not expected to buy this product, while I was surfing taobao, this product attracted me. I am keen to improve my eye sight, and actually bought a lot of eye care product before, but not really persistent to use it. For this one, individual prescription will be provided by optician. Hopefully I can really follow the instruction and use it persistently😅.  
       I placed order on 2023-11-03 and finally received yesterday (2023-11-22) by sea freight. I have contacted the vendor immediately and added optician's wechat. He sent me prescription according to my power and my age, I only need to use 10 mins per day to relieve my eyes. But before start to use the product, I should check my eye sight with vision chart first. After 1 month, I will need to follow up with option to change prescription according to my eyesight condition. 
   
       I officially started to use today, wearing it to look outside my balcony. I shall update again one month later. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment